Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Welcome!

Hi guys, you have stumbled on to my blog which will follow my Parkinson's journey since diagnosis on 29th May 2013.

I hope this will be therapeutic to me  but also interesting to others too as we venture into the unknown hopefully with a sense of determination and humour.

Being a full time carer for my young adult daughter who has a learning disability, it is essential to me that at this early stage of the disease I learn to manage it and it doesn`t control my life in a negative way.

Please look in again, no doubt I will play around with the layout a lot- because I can! until I'm happy with it. If you have any suggestions or comments, or you have had or have experience of Parkinsons in your family or friends circle, do let me know as I'm stumbling into the unknown with an excellent GP on my side and the love and support of my son and daughter and our dogs, 16yr old Connor the Westie and Jack Russel's 3 year old Perdy and 9 month Max. 

1 comment:

  1. Many people with PD have found PIPmix to be an excellent tonic which can restore some lost functions for some users. see www.brainhelp.info or contact on andrew@brainhelp.info for newsletter of Parkinson's Improvement Programme
    PIPmix is free in the UK and Cornwall

    ReplyDelete